Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30
Premium performance fuel efficient synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed to meet and exceed industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements in on-highway applications.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 viscosity and additive systems help improve fuel economy by up to 1.3% over SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oils
- Oxidation resistance, thermal stability and detergency offer high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection
- Wear control, deposit and soot dispersancy helps protect cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve trains against wear and corrosion
- Contributes to maximum vehicle service life and utilisation with minimal downtime and maintenance cost
- Helps provide optimum emissions control system service life with minimal downtime and cleaning, reducing maintenance costs
- Low temperature flow and pumpability properties assist rapid oil circulation minimising wear at cold temperature start-up
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is a fuel economy engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which API FA-4 grade and SAE 5W-30 viscosity grade are recommended
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), with or without Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 5W-30
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is not compatible with previous API Oil Services Categories